Thursday, September 18, 2008

Don't Eat Brownies for Breakfast!

Tuesday morning, I woke up to a half-eaten pan of slightly burnt brownies from the FHE treat the night before. So, of course, that sounded and looked like a perfect breakfast bite to begin my day! I proceeded to enjoy those ever so chewy brownies for breakfast and after swallowing my last bite, realized that something was very sharp in the back of my mouth! Half of one of my back teeth was missing! So...after 1.5 hours in the dentist chair yesterday and $300 later, I have a temporary tooth soon to be a crown! Moral of the story...think twice before eating brownies for breakfast!!!

8 comments:

KyJeanell said...

Ouch!! And you thought the tooth hurt! Aren't we so lucky to have our fantastic, STRONG, cavity proof teeth?? Good luck with the crown. :)

Wendy said...

So sorry, Sara! I hate crowns.

RSP said...

Yikes! I just got 3 crowns in the spring and while I had the temporary teeth it was awful. They broke 4 times and I had 5 or 6 visits of four hours or longer! I feel your pain, although brownies for breakfast doesn't sound half bad.

Tres & Elizabeth Smith said...

I would eat them anyways, even if they cost $300!

KAT said...

Oh Sariah you make me laugh woman!! I haven't had brownies for breakfast before...but I have had CANDY!!! Sorry the brownie wasn't so nice on your teethies...and $300dollars later!! Yikes!!!

Lindsay Kay said...

Way cute blog! Sorry about the brownies - rotten luck! Chocolate is sometimes worth it, but maybe not in that case.:)

Jami said...

The story of my life. With a mouth full of teeth that seem to love drama I totally understand your pain. So sorry.

bentanelle said...

I had a similar story but instead with caramel corn. The aversion lasted about 1 month (the next time we had it)

Ben