Everyday, the whole family "enjoys" Tate's rendition of several new songs he has discovered. I was laughing on my way home from kindergarten carpool as he sang these songs over and over again:
#1: I believe I can fly
I got hit by the ice cream guy
All I wanted was a popsicle
But I ended up in the hospital!
#2: Happy Birthday to me
I'm a hundred and three
I still go to preschool
And I want my mommy
My mommy's at work
She fired a jerk
She hired a monkey
To do my homework!
#3: I'm Popeye the sailor man
I live in a garbage can
I eat all the worms
And spit out the germs
So I'm Popeye the sailor man!
Just thought I'd share the joy!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Tate is so funny! Where does he come up with these songs? I'm laughing right there with ya.
He's got talent, that's for sure! I love the line "i'm a hundred and three and I still go to preschool"!! So hilarious.
- - Kelli
Post a Comment