Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Uncle Matt's Entertainment!

My youngest brother, Matt (17), is always entertaining the kids. They love it! "Do it again, Do it again!" they say. His latest thing is playing the ukelele. He and his buddies taught themselves songs from the Internet. Their favorite is Spongebob. We're not Spongebob watchers at our house, but anyone can appreciate this entertainment! He's gonna be mad when he sees this, but it's too funny not to share. I bribed him all the cash in my wallet to let me record him...$3.06. So enjoy!

6 comments:

Jami said...

That is too funny! I have a feeling his price may go up once he realizes you have posted it for the world to see. :)

Emily said...

Sara-

I am dying that is so funny! Make sure you always keep this footage...it is great blackmail material! :)

EM

KAT said...

Oh geez Sariah that was HILARIOUS!! Your bro is TOTALLY going to die when he sees that..but you were right..that was some spectacular entertainment!! Thanks for the laugh

Aimee said...

Hey Sara,
I found your blog off of Kat's blog. I added you to my list. How are you feeling? I am soo jealous that you get to have your baby a week before me! I am ready!! How about you?

bentanelle said...

Glad you got him on that! It definitely much funnier in person too. I like the new blog, and I like all the good holiday ideas. Good job!

Ben

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you put this on the internet! ............Your Disowned!, but yeah i'm going on tour so i'll except all donations, from checks to debt and credit anything.

PS you still owe me my money its now 5 dollars with interest